Engagement with your online content
Asking whether your audience engaged with the full program or only a portion could provide some interesting insights into level of impact vs. length of time engaged. How did results for dimension statements compare between those that viewed 10-15 minutes vs. those that stayed for the full program?
For approximately how long did you engage with the online program? (dropdown question format)
- Less than 15 mins
- Between 15 mins and 30 mins
- Between 30 mins and 1 hour
- I watched the full webinar/forum/show/program
There are also some Quality dimensions that could be used here:
- Captivation: It held my interest and attention
- Enthusiasm: I would take part in something like this again
More online program evaluation tips
- Strategic evaluation planning for the future
- Measuring impact when your doors are closed
- Best practise for survey design
- Evaluating with survey templates
- Measuring the new geographic reach of your audience
- Measuring new audience attendance and awareness
- Evaluating the unique impact of your online programs
- Distribution methods
If your organisation is looking to move your content online and would like some resources on how to do this, here are some references to get you going.
If you’d like some guidance on how to adjust your current evaluations reach out to your Client Manager for support, or to arrange a Zoom meeting.
Feel free to enquire here if you haven’t previously been evaluating your programs before, but would like some advice on how to start with Culture Counts.