Outcomes evaluations framework
The Culture Counts evaluation platform contains in-built sets of metrics, designed to measure outcomes associated with cultural and community experiences. These metrics have been developed, tested and refined with the sector, and enable easy data collection across the following areas:
- Cultural looks at outcomes such as new insights gained and enrichment
- Social looks at bridging, bonding and equality
- Civic is about community belonging and participation
- Economic looks at measuring the impact on sector development
- Place investigates how the physical place impacts the program, event or activity such as feeling proud of the local area and things such as environmentalism
By using these standardised outcome measures, alongside outputs such as membership numbers, attendance figures and lending statistics, organisations can generate comprehensive insights and reinforce the importance of investment in their organisation and the sector.