Culture Counts is conducting ongoing research on the immense cultural, social, civic, economic and environment impacts of COVID-19 on the cultural industries.
The research is designed to collect the many experiences across the sector – to constructively present a unified story, and consequently, to gain actionable insights to better enable organisations to navigate survival, adaption, innovation and recovery.
- 8 August 2020: Victorian Local Government Cultural Dashboard
- 28 July 2020: Stage 2: COVID-19 Recovery for Organisations and Creative Practitioners June Snapshot
- 28 July 2020: Act 2: National Audience Research (UK)
- 28 May 2020: Stage 1 (update): COVID-19 Impact on Cultural Industries – Topic Modelling
- 21 May 2020: Act 1: After the Interval: COVID-19 Impact on UK Arts Audiences (April Snapshot)
- 13 May 2020: Media Release Culture Counts releases snapshot of COVID-19’s impact on the cultural industries, and it’s a devastating picture.
- 29 April: Stage 1: COVID-19 Impact on Cultural Industries April Snapshot
- 15 April: Culture Counts’ launches COVID-19 research initiative Stage 1
- 18 March 2020: Media Statement CEO Michael Chappell announces Culture Counts’ priorities during COVID-19.