Calling all Western Australian local governments! Culture Counts is now a Western Australian Local Government Association (WALGA) preferred supplier offering a broad range of community engagement services. This means Local Governments can purchase Culture Counts goods and services in a Tender exempt environment.
More than 30 local governments across Australia are using Culture Counts to collect feedback on the social, cultural and economic impacts they deliver to their communities. Culture Counts data helps them to plan programs, facilities and events that enhance community engagement and contribute to long-term success and sustainability.
Services provided by Culture Counts through the preferred supplier arrangement include:
- Annual software subscription – including the creation of an unlimited number of surveys, access to all data, summary statistics and pre-loaded benchmarkable metric questions. We also provide significant support to ensure local government clients benefit from best practice evaluation methods.
- Insight reports – providing detailed analysis and data visualisation to suit different contexts and requirements.
- Strategic alignment – linking policy goals with standardised metrics (which accord to the nationally endorsed CDN framework across cultural, social, civic, environmental and economic domains) to ensure data gathered reflects overall objectives.
- WiFi integration – delivering Culture Counts evaluations at WiFi hotspot locations, with the ability to benchmark results across locations.
- Socio-economic impact reports – examining the broader impacts of projects, including direct, indirect and induced economic impacts, and cultural and social impacts based on real community feedback.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team to chat about how we’re helping local governments to improve community consultation processes and maximise the value delivered to their municipalities.