Measuring the new geographic reach of your audience
Moving your programming online may increase engagement and participation from those who would otherwise not have been able to attend in person.
To gain a quick snapshot the geographic reach of your audience, you could either replace the standard postcode demographic question or add an additional dropdown question to capture national geographic reach:
Which of the following best describes where you usually live? (dropdown question format)
- Sydney metropolitan area
- Elsewhere in New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- New Zealand
- Another country (please specify)
Other possibilities could be to include answer options for regional vs. metropolitan areas.
More online program evaluation tips
- Strategic evaluation planning for the future
- Measuring impact when your doors are closed
- Best practise for survey design
- Evaluating with survey templates
- Measuring new audience attendance and awareness
- Evaluating the unique impact of your online programs
- Evaluating the engagement of your online content
- Distribution methods
If your organisation is looking to move your content online and would like some resources on how to do this, here are some references to get you going.
If you’d like some guidance on how to adjust your current evaluations reach out to your Client Manager for support, or to arrange a Zoom meeting.
Feel free to enquire here if you haven’t previously been evaluating your programs before, but would like some advice on how to start with Culture Counts.