If your organisation is moving current or future programming to online delivery, you can still evaluate the impact of these activities against your organisation’s overall strategic objectives.
There are opportunities to gain some additional insights during this period without having to completely overhaul all your previous evaluation methods.
Asking your online audience about prior attendance can help gauge the conversion of your physical audience to an online audience. Similarly, asking if your online audience would be likely to visit your organisation/event in-person in the future can gauge the conversion of online to physical audience members.
Here are some question examples for new audience attendance:
- Have you attended an event by our organisation in-person before? (Yes/No question format)
- Based on your experience of our online content, would you be likely to visit (organisation name)/attend (festival name) in the future? (Yes/No question format)
Questions regarding prior awareness of your organisation could help gauge new audience reach during this period and identify the most comment channels your online programming is being found through.
- Were you aware of our organisation/programs/events before today? (Yes/No question format)
- How did you find out about our online program? (dropdown question format)
- (Organisation name) website
- (Organisation name) e-newsletter
- Word of mouth
- Other (please specify)
If your organisation is looking to move your content online and would like some resources on how to do this, here are some references to get you going
If you’d like some guidance on how to adjust your current evaluations reach out to your Client Manager for support, or to arrange a Zoom meeting.
Feel free to enquire here if you haven’t previously been evaluating your programs before, but would like some advice on how to start with Culture Counts.