Join the network
The Public Libraries Evaluation Network (PLEN) is a nation-wide data collection initiative designed to help you collect and report evidence-based feedback on your libraries’ facilities, services and programs.
Participation in the network includes:
- Annual subscription to Culture Counts Evaluation Platform
- Pre-designed survey templates for library use, outcomes and events
- Access to a big data dashboard of library comparisons and benchmarks
- A free annual PLEN Snapshot Report
- Webinars, e-news and a support hub sharing evaluation best-practice tips and learnings
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.